New Features in This Release
- Settings support
- The framework now includes support for the Windows 8 settings charm. Custom application settings panes can be defined using the MVVM pattern and Okra will handle the wiring required to show the settings pane – I will write about this in detail in an upcoming blog post.
- A SettingsChrome control is included to allow developers to easily match the settings UI of the default Windows 8 applications
- The NavigationManager class has now been refactored to derive from a NavigationBase class with the base functionality. This allows the creation of custom navigation managers (for example the SettingsPaneManager)
- Updated to support MEF v1.0.16
- Minor improvements and bug fixes